July 22, 2007


Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend. You have been the one.
You have been the one for me

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges
frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had
won.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.


And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend. You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

2 comments:

sherif gharib said...

هى الحياه كده يا كيمو يعنى يوم حلو قوى بنعيش فيه كل اللى احنا بنحلم بيه
بنحس اننا ملكنا الدنيا لها فى حبيب يغنينا عن العالم
بس ليه مش عارف الفرحه مش بتكمل
يعنى ليه دايما بقينا نسمع عن الوداع اكتر من ان الرحله تكمل
سؤال بقى محيرنى يا صاحبى
goodbye my friend

el_assel said...

شيكون باشا
بقالك كتير قوي ما زرتش البلوج بتاعي
بس ولا يهمك
عايز اقولك ان الحياة بقت صعبة قوي فعلا كلمة الوداع بقت بتتقال دلوقتي اكتر من كلمة الحب
بس حتعمل ايه
لازم تتكيف علي الوضع ده